Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year

Well, here is the third and final post of 2007. It is New Year's Eve and I am getting ready to go to bed, an hour before the New Year. I must be getting old. Or maybe it is the fact that I was up at 0500 this morning exercising, trying to get into the routine that will be my life for six weeks beginning Monday morning.

As I thought about how to celebrate this New Year's Eve, I was comforted by the fact that since I now live in Roseville I would not hear gunshots or illegal fireworks at midnight if I stayed home and did nothing. That was enough incentive to have a family pizza and game night instead of going out.

And so, as my bed calls to me, I bid you a safe, healthy, prosperous, and blessed 2008. May God comfort you and give you strength. Happy New Year!

No comments: